WHAT?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sleep Blogging

I can't believe the first thing I did when I got home last night was sit down and blog. I am a class A retard in need of a hobby. I want a Martha Stewart style craft corner to keep me busy. I don't know what I would make because I have no manual dexterity & failed kindy.





Sometimes being hungover is really nice & today was one of those times. I just sat around & watch Freaks & Geeks & got fish & chips for lunch. The rest if the day I lay around feeling blissfully full & occasionally reading Cabinet magazine. I have probably been reading too much Cabinet. It totally brings out the nerd in me.





I bought some second-hand copies of National Geographic as part of my latest Grand Scheme. It really is a great magazine if you avoid all depictions of non-Western peoples. I think I wrote about my dream where I was living in Kamatchka, the National Geographic article on the palce totally turned that into a prophecy, I am so going to live there one day.





I've also been reading about hairless mexican dogs.

2 comments:

  1. we are actually pretty good at blogging these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you in Wellington!? We could have pulled off the greatest reader's digest heist ever. All we need is a ladder and Mr Sage's books are ours!

    ReplyDelete