WHAT?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Feminist party "products"

Lame day made good. Got wasted at Rising Sun. Broke my not drinking at bars rule. I'll buy whiskey this ... week and sort that out. Shots rule. I danced. Broke another rule (not dancing in Auckland).

This doesn't mean that i'm actually entertained, I wrote half a post today which went like this:

"I've been off uni for a day and I'm already bored.

I spent today waiting for an electrican who never came and reading online magazines. "

I went on to complain about journalism but stopped because it was lame.

Have you noticed my wierd tendency to write the word 'and' instead of 'an', what's with that?

Hang out with me, internet. I am way bored from 9am to 11pm.

1 comment:

  1. Good Day im new on here. I came accross this forum I have found It absolutely helpful & its helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back and support others like its helped me.

    Cheers, Catch You Around

    ReplyDelete