WHAT?

Monday, June 25, 2007

Plans for tomorrow = donuts

I am just blogging to fill in time because there's nothing I want to read and I don't want to go downstairs and watch that show about alaska with alice. that show is so patchy it makes me mad. alice is a tv nazi.

i've noticed that because i always refer to blog entries as 'blogs' i always click on the "create blog" link by mistake. I ended up on the wrong page three times today. it is the bane of my existence. that and the fact that photobucket now hates me so i can't upload a new user picture. i'm dissappointed because i found the most excellent picture. it is exactly the same as the old one but totally different. how paradoxical.

i tried to sell my textbooks today but only managed to sell one for a grand total of $6.40. I am very suspicious of the fact that that is the exact same price as a jug at shadows.

shadows is my enemy.

my seductive enemy.

it is like poison ivy (uma thurman) in the film batman rules.

I totally whaled on my exam today. I got like 99/100. their reason for keeping me from a perfect score will be "awe". the accomplishment would be more impressive if the class wasn't for first years. but i did draw a huge, gnarly hamburger in my booklet and that kind of made up for it. pluss i left an hour early. the rest of the day has been kind of a let down, i expected 'drunk and excited' but got 'sober and bored' instead. also 'cold and hungry'. i hope the rest of the week lives up to expectations.

to be honest i would actually be pretty happy if i could just sleep through the next 3 days and just get straight home. i am so looking forward to my house.

look up the word 'inane' in a rhyming dictionary. hits include: block plane, horse grain, cystic vein, and aquitaine. it is like a list of my favorite things. if those were my favorite things.

6 comments:

  1. Good grief Chris you had an exam on Monday?

    I admire your efforts on Saturday, ice skating was really fun. There were kiddies there and we were totally the big kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello chriscarr i have a headache caused by alcohol but guess what i totally didnt ralph as i did not smoke i am linking those two and poopooing smokers now HAHA THAT IS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the ice skating ad last night and I really regretted not going. I hope that dude in the penguin suit wasn't there. I don't think i can live with myself if i missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poison ivy was always my favourite
    fuck catwoman

    ReplyDelete