WHAT?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Donuts for lunch, dinner, breakfast then lunch again

Whiskey!? Why did I think you would be a good idea? You hate me, I hate you, it was never going to work out. Everything seemed to be going so well too, I actually thought that maybe things were going to be ok between us. BUT YOU FOOLED ME YOU BASTARD. YOU WOKE ME UP AND KICKED ME IN THE BRAIN. And that sucked. I have not given up on us yet however. Because I still have a little left in my flask and I don’t want to think I wasted $15.

Apart from the whole getting-beaten-up-by-alcohol thing the night was pretty good. Fun hangouts and sweet bands. Sweat bands. Man, those Sneaks sure are charming. Friends too, are way charming. I should hang out with SOME PEOPLE more often. If that’s ok with them.

Baly and I went to this pretty lame party after losing everyone, I got a total “Dunedin 1983” vibe from the place but in a really suck way. After hanging out there for a while we went to this other party which was basically a bunch of 17 year olds who had just gotten out of their school ballz. It was actually way weird but I was pretty oblivious to it all by that point. A good sign that you are awesome is when people start asking your friend “Where did you get this guy?”
Party got weird

No comments:

Post a Comment