WHAT?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Flippin tops mister!" They all say

So I'm always telling my students that the best way to get good at writing is to practice regularly and I figured I should probably give that a go myself. I'm often surprised by how crap I am at writing, I generally assume that i'm going to write something awesome until I get distracted and junk.

School's pretty shitty. All my students are whingey little dicks who need to grow up. I end up spending hours of my time working on stuff so that they can get away with being lazy.

I can't help but feel this comeuppance for being such a dick during high school. I was having a cry about how shit my students are going to be with their speeches and then I remembered that I performed my 4th form speech completely drunk out of my gourd. I stumbled up to the front of the room, said about 5 words and then wandered off round the school for about 20 minutes. I can't believe I didn't get in trouble for that.

I made a class website but its just full of insults

No comments:

Post a Comment