WHAT?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So I don't actually have much in the way of a first post. My new "never-leave-the-house" policy means my life is even more uneventful than before. I went to a 21st on Saturday though. That was pretty good. I managed not to freak out, only offended one person and apparently got away with stealing a bottle of wine without social scorn. Yesterday I checked out a flat with Alice. It's pretty mint and I hope they choose us. It's the place on Gundry St where all the scenesters used to live. We're a little worried that that fact would overshadow any parties there. Like everyone would be thinking "yeah, this is a good party but not as good as the old ones". Hopefully the re-branding exercise that is The Frat House should pay off and get rid of old associations. Lambda lambda lambda all the way. At the moment we have 6 possible flatmates but we're looking for more, just so we get some choice. The flat is pretty much all I think about at the moment. I really want to get out of here. I also spend a lot of time during lectures and stuff thinking about the commune. It’s a pretty good way to waste time, coming up with irrigation schemes and stuff. My latest idea is growing bamboo. Man that stuff is handy.

A week or so ago I was up till 2am trying to come up with a system to shoot blood from the whale’s blowhole for the HWF video. I forget what I decided on. I think it was based on the same principle as super soakers. In my latest awesome dream I ended up falling in love with myself. Basically there was this really amazing funny, smart and just plain awesome girl and I was like “you are the greatest person in the world, I’m so glad I met you.” When I realized it was a dream. The best bit was that the dream kept going for a while so I was just running around The Land of Nod pissed off as hell. I’ve been having really entertaining dreams lately.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if i approve of this shift in policy. i preferred the unprofessionalism and lack-o-flair of the old myspace-a-rooney. look, this blog even has a serif'd typeface! its almost as though i'm expecting to read some sort of article on a neuroscience journal. down with oppression! down with serifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just tape a hundred syringes with no needles to a board and punch it. Shall be a mighty blast. Watch MC LARS - CPT AHAB on youtube for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete